The Wright City Police Department is accepting applications to fill immediate positions within the Patrol Division.
SALARY AND BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Full time Officer / $44,460 ($20 hr)
- Part time Officer
- Overtime Compensation
- Medical / Dental / Vision Benefits
- Dependant Insurance Available
- LAGERS Retirement Fund
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick / Personal Leave
- Paid Holiday
- Scheduling Flexibility
- Ongoing Continuing Education Training
- Uniforms Provided by Department
- All Equipment Provided by Department
- Assigned Take Home Patrol Car when Eligible & Vehicles Available
- Advancement Opportunities
Wright City is a semi rural community spanning 6 square miles, located approximately 45 miles west of Saint Louis along Interstate 70. According to the 2010 census data Warren County is currently the third fastest growing county in the State of Missouri with a population of 32,753. The City of Wright City holds approximately 4,000 residents. The Police Department employs 19 individuals to include records, patrol, part time patrol, Criminal Investigations Division and admin staff. Career advancement is possible within department divisions and assignments such as patrol, detective bureau, records, public relations, K-9 and special operations.
Applicants must be post certified prior to being hired but can apply and test while still attending the police academy. Test scores will be maintained on an eligibility list for future openings for a period of six months.
Application instructions and forms can be picked up at the Police Department at the above address or by clicking the link below.